April 20, 2014

HOLOCAUST 1933-1945

I read a book called Night: it is about a Jews who experienced the whole holocaust. This is his true experience, and he lost his mom and sis immediately after arriving Aschwitz. His dad died later too. Nazis threw old people and little kids, women into gas poison, and make strong men into forced labor. Most of them died really soon. Very few survived. Horrible environment with few food.Nazis saw Jews even lower than dogs. The 8 stages of genocide are exactly the same with what Jews experienced and suffered from Nazis. People were staying at their sweet home, and suddenly, soldiers came and sending them to death step by step. 6 millions of Jews died, and maybe more. Why Hitler did this? I cannot understand him at all. He thinks Germans are the best specie in the whole world and Jews stays in their way and wasted in their "LIVING SPACE". He even blamed the lose of ww1 on Jews. Now without the influence of Jews at all, id he win ww2? No he didn't. I don't blame this on other Germans. Because at that time Hitler is their belief, and since I am a Chinese, I know how powerful propaganda is. Germans didn't know any truth and their minds are totally altered by Hitler. They believed that Jews are their enemies and Jews made their life miserable. However, I think other Europeans should stand out for Jews, like British, Americans, French... These governments did nothing to  save poor Jews. Because they only care about their economic recovering and battle with Germany. I know it is hard to divide their strength to help. But when you see this happens, how you can not to help these innocent people?

Suzy


No comments:

Post a Comment